Title, Meta, Description?

« Older   Newer »

1. MikeNelson

User deleted

Hi Khappa, I have a problem. I see the title and description in the head section of index.php is about Khappa.
    How can I change that? 'Cause I need to customize these settings for another site as well

2. Khappa MJ

User deleted

You are right Mike, at the moment you can customize your website settings via editing in a traditional way, I mean simply opening the file index.php in the main root and editing those HEAD lines:

CODE
    <title>KHAPPA: Welcome to the Official Artist website and KStar community</title>
           <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8">
           <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, user-scalable=no, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0">
           <meta name="keywords" content="khappa, MJ, kstar, social, community, network, band, artist, producer, filmaker, official, musician, digital, artist, director, singer, video, celebrity, pop, popstar, electronica, dance, 3d,">
           <meta name="author" content="Khappa">
           <meta name="robots" content="all">
           <meta name="description" content="The official MJ Khappa social community with music, videos, photos, digital images, pics, projects and all about Khappa.">
           <meta name="google-site-verification" content="IkAAF_zqsNynBR7xOIxM6Fdw3t0UMtvCyVqjeD33ivk" />

3. TerraFormer

User deleted

ok so, we have to edit all metas below HEAD right?

4. Khappa MJ

User deleted

Yes, in the index.php you should edit all the information in the HEAD of html code.

5. MikeNelson

User deleted

Ok thanks man.

4 replies since 26/5/2016, 08:33   27 views